Quality assurance and the role of the IQA for apprenticeships
If you manage or conduct the internal quality assurance (IQA) of your apprenticeship provision it’s vitally important to be focusing on the right things.
Are your IQA activities solely focused on awarding body requirements?
Are you able to monitor the apprentice’s learning and progress effectively, particularly where there are no qualifications?
Is your role helping your teachers and trainers to prepare apprentices adequately for the gateway and end-point assessment?
This webinar is designed for those responsible for the internal quality assurance of their apprenticeship provision (or similar roles).
- The IQA role and the questions you should be asking
- How to quality assure progress in the absence of qualifications
- Practical examples of how IQA’s can contribute to preparing apprentices for end-point assessment
- How you change and adapt your internal quality assurance processes so they are fit for purpose
- A chance to share best practice with others
To secure your place please follow the link below
Terms and Conditions
The Terms and Conditions (including our refund policy) for events and webinars can be found here. When you make a booking, you agree to these Terms and Conditions (including those who request a booking via email and invoice).
Any questions, please email Mesma events team firstname.lastname@example.org