Preparing for Inspections as an HEI
From the 1 April 2021, Ofsted took responsibility for inspecting all Level 6 and Level 7 apprenticeship provision.
This is a big shift for many HEIs and other organisations delivering apprenticeships at this level. What does this mean in practice, how do you prepare and more importantly, how can the change support you in development of your internal quality assurance processes for apprenticeships?
SDN (apprenticeship specialists) and Mesma (quality specialists) have teamed up once again to host their popular online workshop sessions.
During the session, we will:
• Build on your existing knowledge of the Education Inspection Framework and the process of inspection
• Set out key findings from inspections of apprenticeship provision delivered by HEIs, and themes we’ve identify more broadly from our work with Level 6 and Level 7 apprenticeships
• Give you the chance to hear from an HEI on their experience of inspection and the impact on their approach to delivering apprenticeships
• Help you to identify areas of strength and weakness in existing provision
• Support you to develop an action plan to underpin quality improvement and preparation for Ofsted
Feedback from our previous session:
Excellent! Could not fault it. Far exceeded expectations. It was fantastic value for money. Very helpful and provided excellent takeaways. Practical stuff. Great subject knowledge. Brilliant having a smaller group – being able to directly ask Louise questions was great. It felt like a safe environment for having an open conversation. I appreciated how positive Louise was and the overall vibe of the workshops was that of positivity rather than being scared of Ofsted.
Thank you to all involved. Excellent training. Thanks to those in the background who make it all work.
To secure your place please follow the link below
To keep costs down, payment for the webinar series must be made online via credit card. If you are a Local Authority, and unable to book via card, please email us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
The Terms and Conditions (including our refund policy) for SDN events and webinars can be found here. When you make a booking, you agree to these Terms and Conditions (including those who request a booking via email and invoice).
Any questions, please email the Mesma events team: email@example.com
Existing Mesma software users receive a 10% discount. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange.