Preparing for Ofsted inspections as an HEI
From the 1 April 2021, Ofsted will be inspecting all Level 6 and Level 7 apprenticeship provision.
So what should you expect as an HEI? What does this mean in practice and how do you prepare?
During the sessions, we’ll:
- Take you through a detailed walk-through of Ofsted’s Education Inspection Framework and the process of inspection
- Set out key findings from inspections of apprenticeship provision delivered by universities and themes we’ve identify more broadly from our work with universities
- Give you chance to hear from an HEI on their experience of inspection and the impact on their approach to delivering apprenticeships
- Help you to identify areas of strength and weakness in existing provision
- Support you to develop an action plan to support quality improvement and preparation for Ofsted
with Louise Doyle and guest speakers
The workshops take place on Wednesday 24 February 2021 (9.30am-12.45pm) and Wednesday 10 March 2021 (1pm-4.15pm).
You can book onto the whole series for £225 (+VAT). This includes 2x half-day workshop sessions (with Q&A), webinar recording, slides and supporting tools / resources.
To keep costs down, payment for the webinar series must be made online via credit card. If you are a Local Authority, and unable to book via card, please email us on: email@example.com
Terms and Conditions
The Terms and Conditions (including our refund policy) for SDN events and webinars can be found here. When you make a booking, you agree to these Terms and Conditions (including those who request a booking via email and invoice)
Any questions, please email the SDN events team: firstname.lastname@example.org