Workshop 2: Designated Safeguarding Officer
This second interactive, one-day workshop is ideal for those new to the Designated Safeguard Officer role or those seeking a refresher. The session will cover both virtual and face-to-face settings and will equip officers with the knowledge, skills and confidence to respond to a variety of safeguarding concerns.
with Lou Willis-Keeler
The workshop will cover:
- The role and responsibilities of the Designated Safeguarding Officer and other key members of staff
- Creating and managing safeguarding systems
- Barriers to effective organisational safeguarding processes, how to overcome them and create a safeguarding culture
- Identifying, assessing and mitigating risk
- Designing and developing high standard policies and procedures for both virtual and face to face delivery
Thurs 18 Feb 2021 9.30am-4pm
Discount for insightQ users
The workshop is £195 plus VAT or if you are an existing insightQ user, you will receive a 10% discount.
If you book both this workshop and the Designated Safeguarding Officer workshop for £295 the 10% discount still applies. How good is that?