Effective Observations 3 Part Training Series
Following demand from across the mesma community, this three part programme will help you to look more in depth at observations, develop your approach and enhance the way you support your colleagues to improve.
The programme will guide you to achieve the following learning outcomes:
1) Identify the purpose of observations of practice in your organisation.
2) Consider the importance of culture in achieving your aims for observations
3) Explore the research into the different types of observations and their advantages/ disadvantages
4) Develop your practical skills to effectively prepare and conduct observations
5) Develop your skills in delivering impactful feedback
6) Understand Ofsted’s approach to observations
PLEASE NOTE: You will need to schedule at least one observation activity between each session in order to put some of the ideas into practice and reflect on your approach to maximise the learning of the programme.
Louise Doyle and Chris Jones
29th June 5th July 13th July 09:30 am - 12:30 pm (BST)
Please ensure you are available for all three sessions
£185 + VAT
Group bookings (3+) will receive a 10% discount. insightQ customers also receive a discount. Contact us for more information.
Zoom links will be sent to you following registration.