Developing your self assessment report and quality improvement plan
Effective self assessment and quality improvement planning is the cornerstone of high impact quality improvement. Yet too often, it falls short because it is perceived as a paper exercise, lacks evaluative content and results in a very long to-do list.
This Mesma and SDN joint workshop will help you to overcome these issues. By the time you finish the day, you will be well on your way to developing a SAR and QIP that tells the story of what it’s really like to be a learner with you.
- Understanding Quality Performance Indicators and the Inspection Framework
- How to write evaluatively using available data
- Build a collaborative aprpoach to self assessment development
- Know how to link your SAR and QIP
- Develop a manageable, realistic quality improvement plan
To secure your place please follow the link below
Terms and Conditions
The Terms and Conditions (including our refund policy) for events and webinars can be found here. When you make a booking, you agree to these Terms and Conditions (including those who request a booking via email and invoice).
Any questions, please email Mesma events team firstname.lastname@example.org