Developing Quality Improvement Strategies in Further Education & Skills Webinar Series
Cohort 2 2018 starting 8th May
Following the success of the first cohort of delegates, Mesma is hosting a series of webinars designed for any individual who is, entering into or has quality responsibilities as part of their role and who would like to develop a deeper understanding of quality management and continuous improvement.
“The facilitator’s knowledge and expertise was excellent and it helped me to realise how much more I could develop my work. The examples and extra knowledge shared were extremely useful.”
The sessions are relevant for college, training provider and employer providers working in the further education and skills sector.
The webinar series is delivered across six sessions which focus on :
- The basics: An introduction to quality management
- How to influence others: Successful change and how to drive it
- Choosing the right Quality Management Tools: Exploring success indicators
- How to look back to move forward: Exploring self assessment
- Fail to plan, plan to fail: Developing and sustaining continuous improvement plans
- How to showcase your organisation: Preparing your organisation for inspection
Delegates who book onto the full series will gain 6 months complimentary access to DEVELOP our new Mesma online framework. This will allow delegates to:
- Carry out a pre-course assessment
- Develop a CPD plan
- Store course material
- Continue to monitor progress against their initial development plan, and
- Re-assess themselves for up to 6 months to help gauge progress.
Mesma’s director Carole Loader said: “Our existing clients often ask us to support them to improve their quality management policies and processes. We could see some themes emerging, therefore we designed the webinar content for individuals who are entering into or have quality responsibilities as part of their role. Collectively this is for people who want to advance their understanding of quality management and continuous improvement.
You can book onto an individual webinar for £45 + VAT, or book onto the full series to take advantage of the online software for just £250 + VAT. You can book here